Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Shiny New Room

Wow it's been like 4 months since I've posted - oops! In the past four months I have:
  • judged regional science fair where all three of my students participating received blue ribbons and one received the judges' award!
  • closed out the school year.
  • packed up my classroom for our big move to the new school.
  • packed up my apartment for our big move to the new house.
  • took two precious weeks off after school was out to organize and unpack at the house.
  • worked part-time (12 hours a week) at the stationery store.
  • traveled to Lake of the Ozarks, MO for a great week vacation.
  • planned, prepared, created, etc.. for the new school.
  • tried not to freak out that I have 24 students!
  • freaked out about having 24 students.
  • set up my classroom.
  • hoping to do as little as possible these last two weeks of summer.

Enjoy these pictures of my classroom pre-set up:






No comments:

Post a Comment