Thursday, January 20, 2011

Lessons Learned

So after calming my angered thoughts and seeking some guidance from the Lord - I have come up with a few lessons this whole needy parents things that I believe the Lord is teaching me.

1. I need to learn to not be so sensitive - not everything should be taken personally. Yes they are angry at me, but ultimately I am not who/what they are angry at. I need to learn to remove myself from the situation a bit.

2. Grace should always be given. Even when not deserved - especially when not deserved. This is the definition of grace.

3. I MUST depend on the Lord. I tend to get lax in my quite time and personal Bible study. I often run on my own strength. This experience has taught me that I need to be prepared at all times for anything. If I am to be discerning and wise - I must rely on Him. Therefore, intentional daily time spent in prayer and Bible study is a necessity.

Therefore - all things considered, I need to go read my Bible.

No comments:

Post a Comment